Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting Groggy

Writing Prompt #... um... I've lost count: Tell me about your greatest weakness.

Mine is definitely sleep. I could just sleep all the time. It's about this point of the night, when I know I am pulling an all-nighter, that I have serious issues staying awake.

When I held the blogathon last year, I chugged coffee and coke and kept snacks within easy reach for energy.

And it doesn't help that my blogging companion has already pooped out on me...

(Sorry for the crappy pic - it was taken with my webcam.) That's panther sitting on top of a pillow that strangely matches him quite well.

I am already feeling the effects of sleepiness... *yawn*

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I mean, I won't be able to, but you can do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here... I can't hang all night, but I'm seriously feeling you on this one. I just finished a cup of milk and two handfuls of chocolate morsels, since we don't have any Monster or RedBull in the house.

    I'll let you know when I'm checking out later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Panther really is camoflauged in that pillow. He's all stealth, like a ninja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulaloo - You should see him not that his head is turned. he just looks like a big brown lump. every now and then he looks up when I type like, "do you mind??"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm out. Can't stay up anymore. I hope you have a fun night and all goes well!! I can't wait to log back on in the morning and see just how far we've come!! Thanks MJ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw alright, Helen! thanks for your help! Nighty-night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hangin in as long as I can. I plan to be here all night with you :)

    ReplyDelete