Saturday, April 25, 2009

TA-DA!

Okay, now that I'm all caught up, I'm going to let you know what the prize is!

It's nothing amazing or anything, but it is a $20 gift card to Amazon.com!

And even better, it's an electronic one, so you can get it right away as soon as I draw the winner at 9AM on Monday! I can send it straight to the email address that was provided when you donated.

Wait... you haven't donated yet? Well, then you won't be in the running for the prize!

You better get your butt a'clickin' on that rose right over there!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! The ticker is going up and up!
    I hope I'm not entered into the drawing though... I would rather a reader win.
    Hooray for Blogathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun prize MJ! Amazon has everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ - I cannot thank you often enough for the work and effort you put in. You are beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete