Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Reading

One of my favorite hobbies is reading.

A lot of times when I'm asked to tell someone a little about myself, I tell them that I would much rather read a book than watch tv. I think the art of reading is something that has gone the way of cassette tapes. It will be something our kids ask us about, and mine will sit in awe as I tell them about the hours on end that I could spend sitting still, just reading words in a book.

I just finished the Harry Potter series last night, and I was so totally enthralled with it. I wish that there was more to read.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading too. I also love collecting books- I have boxes upon boxes of books in my garage because we have no room for them. I even have books set aside that I want to read to my children (and I don't have any yet).

    ReplyDelete